The Center for Artistic Activism is a certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. Our Tax ID Number is 45-3557000. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance making your gift.
Under the IRS code, the full amount of your donation is tax deductible against your income. To fully benefit, please inform and consult your tax specialist.
What does your contribution support?
- Your giving helps organizations that are defending democracy, working to fight climate change, helping the most vulnerable, countering corruption, sexism and homophobia, and so much more. Your gift helps them get them the best training and mentoring from global experts on creative campaigns that really work.
- Your support allows thousands of people working for change to access the most powerful and useful tools. These amazing artistic activism resources, like the award-winning Art of Activism book and Why Artistic Activism booklet, get distributed to the organizations and activists fighting for democracy, equality, and justice.
- Your contribution supports the Artistic Activism global research team that is working to study and share why and how activism works best in these political and social climates, to help activists around the world do their best work.
Beyond the Ballot: Help us activate change in 2024!
Your support makes all of our work possible. So, while we’re celebrating all we accomplished in 2023, let’s make 2024 a year where we create change that’s artistic, powerful, and unstoppable together! 💪🎉 Making it an even greater time to give, donations to our year-end fundraiser will be matched up to $15,000. And if you donate $100 or more, you can receive or donate to an educator, an exclusive Art Needs Activism, Activism Needs Art print created, signed, and dated by C4AA Co-Founder, Steve Lambert. 🎁
- $25: Sponsor an Art of Activism Book for a lucky activist.
- $50: Provide training resources, including videos and exercises for change makers.
- $100: Enable us to offer Office Hours, where an advocacy group or activist receives expert custom consulting.
- $250: Support our Research Team by facilitating an online convening of a global group studying creative activism.
- $500: Distribute Creative Campaign Toolkits to 100 advocacy organizations, multiplying the impact.
- $1250: Fund the training and mentoring of an Unstoppable Voter Fellow, making voting more accessible and powerful.
- $3000: Back our Campus Civic Engagement program, supporting dozens of student-led voting efforts leading up to the 2024 elections.
Give by Check:
Center for Artistic Activism
86 Church Street, 500
Leeds, NY 12451
Give through your employer
You can ask your company to add us to their Matching Gifts Campaign just like C4AA supporters working at companies like Google and Netflix have. You can also check if your employer is registered through Benevity.
The Center for Artistic Activism accepts gifts of stock through StockDonator. Donating appreciated securities held for more than one year entitles you to a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the shares on the date of your gift. Donated shares of appreciated securities are also exempt from capital tax gains. To fully benefit please inform and consult your tax specialist.
Some of our recent institutional supporters include:
- American Endowment Foundation
- Cowles Charitable Trust
- David Rockefeller Fund
- Edward Jones Investments
- Fidelity Charitable
- Ford Foundation
- Open Society Foundations
- Schwab Charitable Trust
- Tides Foundation
- Vanguard Charitable
- Wy’East Foundation
If you are a grant making institution or have a donor-advised fund and interested in supporting our work, but would like more information than we provide here or have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Why is Artistic Activism Critical Right Now?
Right now the world needs vision, optimism, and empathy. It needs drive and motivation. It needs the most compelling stories, creativity, and humor. We need new ideas of how the world can work, and new ways to get there.
The Center trains people to use these ideas in effective campaigns through proven methodologies. With your help, the Center for Artistic Activism supports groups and individuals who are using creative and effective ways to counteract bigotry, hate, misinformation and fear.
Our community is:
- Turning out voters in the U.S. Election & helping protect the right to vote
- Fighting against draconian laws and championing LBGTQia+ rights in Uzbekistan
- Combatting corruption, money laundering, and human rights abuses globally, from Tunisia to Indonesia
- Making sure that Opioid settlement money gets distributed so that it helps the most in need in the drug epidemic in the U.S.
- and much, much more!
We’re excited about what’s ahead and need your support to get there.
Support Artistic Activists Around the World
Check out some of our alumni stories to see the people we work with.