Your contribution is meaningful because it helps train artists, activists, funders andorganizations so they can deploy amazing, innovative, effective campaigns.
Our Tax ID Number / EIN is 45-3557000. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require assistance while making your donation.
We so appreciate your donations. And for a limited time, one of the ways we want to demonstrate our thanks is by sending you some of our favorite things. We will be sending thank you gifts for donations made between November 29 and Dec 31, 2022. Stay tuned for more information.
To Donate By Check:
Center for Artistic Activism
86 Church Street, 500
Leeds, NY 12451
Make a donation through your employer
You can ask your company to add us to their Matching Gifts Campaign. Supportive employees at companies Google and Netflix have already done this.
You can also check if your employer is registered through Benevity.
The Center for Artistic Activism accepts gifts of stock through StockDonator. Donating appreciated securities held for more than one year entitles you to a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the shares on the date of your gift. Donated shares of appreciated securities are also exempt from capital tax gains. To fully benefit please inform and consult your tax specialist.
Did you know you can support to the Center for Artistic Activism when making Amazon purchases? Just select The Center for Artistic Activism as your charity of choice through Amazon Smile* and we will receive 0.5% from each eligible purchase. Purchases must be made on www.smile.amazon.com to be eligible. Contributions made through Amazon Smile are not tax-deductible.
*Adding us to Amazon Smile will not absolve your guilt, but you might as well!
What Do Your Donations Support?
- Your donations help organizations that are defending democracy, working to fight climate change, helping the most vulnerable, countering corruption, sexism and homophobia, and so much more. Your donations get them the best training and mentoring from global experts on creative campaigns that really work.
- Your support allows thousands of people working for change to access the most powerful and useful tools. These amazing artistic activism resources, like the award-winning Art of Activism book and Why Artistic Activism booklet, get distributed to the organizations and activists fighting for democracy, equality, and justice.
- Your donations support the Artistic Activism global research team that is working to study and share why and how activism works best in these political and social climates, to help activists around the world do their best work.
Your contribution is tax deductible
The Center for Artistic Activism is a not-for-profit, certified 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable and educational organization. Under IRS code, the full amount of your donation is tax deductible against your income. To fully benefit please inform and consult your tax specialist.
Why is Artistic Activism Critical Right Now?
Right now the world needs vision, optimism, and empathy. It needs drive and motivation. It needs the most compelling stories, creativity, and humor. We need new ideas of how the world can work, and new ways to get there.
The Center trains people to use these ideas in effective campaigns through proven methodologies. With your help, the Center for Artistic Activism supports groups and individuals who are using creative and effective ways to counteract bigotry, hate, misinformation and fear.
Our community is:
- Turning out voters in the U.S. Election & helping protect the right to vote
- Advocating for global health equity during the ongoing pandemic
- Fighting corruption in West Africa and the Balkans
- Changing human rights policy in South Africa
- Moving the needle on drug policy in Seattle
- Recapturing millions for infrastructure projects in the Balkans
- and much, much more!
We’re excited about what’s ahead and need your support to get there.
Support Artistic Activists Around the World
Check out some of our alumni stories to see the people we work with.