Apply below to participate for free. Applications for the workshop were due June 4th at 3pm ET.
What will happen in the workshop?
During the three-session workshop, participants will learn the fundamentals of creative activism from the Center for Artistic Activism, and learn about the threats to the freedom to vote–and how we can protect it–from experts at advocacy organizations around the country.
Participants will also get to know each other so they can work together to develop ideas for effective, impactful pro-voter projects. And the team at the Center for Artistic Activism and their expansive network of trainers will help them develop their ideas, too, based on our decades of experience working on creative campaigns that win.
This workshop is part of the Unstoppable Voters 2021 project. We highly recommend attending if you plan to submit a proposal for Unstoppable Voters funding (calls for proposals will open June 11).
Join us in this workshop if you:
- Want to learn new skills for applying creativity and innovation to your activism and advocacy work.
- Are looking for ways to use your art skills to cause social change, around voting and in general.
- Are looking for collaborators and like-minded people.
- Are interested generally in why and how creative activism works and how you can use it.
- Plan to apply for Unstoppable Voters 2021 funding.